CONSTRUCTOR IN ST MARTIN
Originally from the village of Saint-Laurent les Bâtons in the Dordogne, the Deldevert family gave birth to Jacques on April 10, 1926, at Fontenay le Fleury near Versailles. At the end of the Second World War, Jacques Deldevert was received at the building school of Bagnolet, which then allowed him to accept a post in Guadeloupe. The situation being short-lived, the man will also have to look after the road and will even sell charcoal to survive.
Fortunately, he will meet Mr. Petrelluzzi, who will propose to do some work for him. Jacques Deldevert builds the first modern buildings on Frébault Street in Pointe-à-Pître and then decides, under the recommendations of his mentor, to set up his construction company there.
ABOUT GROUPE DELDEVERT